Monday, February 10, 2014

Night Hides the World



This picture was taken in Kenya last November. It shows a sky during a fantastic sunset. The image is one of the most incredible I have ever seen. The beauty of the stars and twilight coming over the already pink sky is unbelievable and stunning. When I look at this photo I find myself thinking about Natural beauty comparing to man made objects. I ask myself why humans feel it is essential to keep building when images like this are all around us.  

2 comments:

  1. Will i really enjoyed reading about your opinions of this photo and I found your ideas to be very interesting. I completely agree with your statements about why there is a generalization that human kind feels that it is crucial to continue to construct new buildings and cities that only hinder our view of magnificent images such as the one that you chose to write about. Instead of people feeling a need to construct beautiful architectural developments they can rather look at images like this that exist in nature.

    ReplyDelete